A10 Collectibles Store Policies
- Our "checkout process" is 128-bit encrypted.
- Our security certificate is issued by GeoTrust.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of receiving payment, excluding Saturday, Sunday
and US Bank Holidays.
- We aim for the most cost effective shipper for each order. Depending on weight and destination,
we use UPS, FedEx or the US Postal Service.
- Most Continental US orders ship via UPS Ground, and most International orders ship via USPS Priority Mail.
- Shipping is FOB from Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Florida.
- We combine shipping on multiple item orders.
- We ship worldwide. All charges at destination (taxes, duties, import fees, local delivery) are paid by the customer/buyer.
- We accept:
- Visa, MasterCard and Discover Credit Cards
- PayPal and PayPal Express Checkout
- Money Orders and Certified Checks (please contact us for details)
- If you have a debit or gift card with the Visa or MasterCard logo, you can also use that for payment
as if it were a credit card.
- We collect Florida Sales Tax of 6% for all orders shipped within the State of Florida.
- We are happy to assist you with returning unopened items. The unopened items must be returned within 30 days after the order has arrived to you. A10 Collectibles will refund you the purchase price of the item. Shipping fees to/from A10 Collectibles will not be refunded.
- Please contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before sending a return to us.
- All return shipments to A10 Collectibles must be insured and have a tracking number.
- Any claims, regardless of nature, must be submitted within 30 days of your original payment date.
- If you pay with Visa, MasterCard or Discover, we do not charge your credit card until the item is ready to ship. You may see an "authorization request" in your statement, but we do not charge the card.
- If you elect to pay with PayPal, the payment is immediate.
- We post the availability dates provided by the manufacturer, and are not responsible for any delays from
- Although we offer items on a pre-order basis, we cannot guarantee its delivery if the manufacturer decides to cancel or allocate the item. If you have paid in advance for a canceled or allocated pre-order, you will receive a full refund for the item.
- Product Description: we use the description provided by the manufacturer.
- Product Images: we use the images provided by the manufacturer. In some cases, particularly for pre-orders, these images are concepts or pre-production designs. Final product may be different from the images.
- All the products we carry are sold as collectibles for adults. They are intended for display purposes and not to be played with as toys.
- Products may have sharp edges and small parts that are not appropriate for children, and may present a chocking hazard.
- We recommend all purchases be made for adults 18 or older.